This coursepack contains the following readings in .PDF format.
- Raab and Selznick, Major Social Problems, Row and Peterson, 1959. Pp. 1- 9.
- Malcolm Spector and John I Kitsuse, Constructing Social Problems,
Cummings Publishing, 1977. Pp. 75-81.
- “Staying Alive”, The Economist, Nov. 24, 2018. Vol. 429, #9119. P. 13.
- “The Last Harvest”, The Globe and Mail. Dec. 8, 2018. Pp. 1-7.
- “Eat the Rich”, Vice Magazine. Publication Date not known. Vol 10, #9.
- “The Structure of Equality”. The New Yorker. January 7, 2019. Vol. XCIV, #43, Pp. 46-55.
- “The Plague Year”. The New Yorker. January 4, 2021. Vol. XCVI, #43, Pp.
- “Too Far From Home”. The New Yorker. June 1, 2020. Pp. 29-39.
File size is roughly 31 MB.
All coursepacks/downloads can be downloaded three times.
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is a downloadable .pdf file. There will be no items shipped to you. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view this file.
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the file. Please save the file to your computer after downloading it.